Available seats (14)Location: Neythal RoadAvailable seats (15)Location: Neythal Road
The “Perform Work At Height” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills
in performing work at height in construction and other industry sectors.
Key Features of WSQ Perform Work At Height
The Performance Statements (PS) covered are:
- Perform checks before and after use of Work at Height (WAH) equipment
- Perform proper use of WAH equipment in accordance to relevant legislation and
guidelines, including evaluating use of fall arrest and fall prevention systems
- Perform self-relief techniques during harness suspension trauma situations
The “Perform Work At Height” is a mandatory training course for all workers performing
WAH in construction and other industry sectors.
Learners are assumed to have:
- Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES Workplace
Numeracy level level 3 and above
Duration: 6 training hours + 1.5 assessment hours
Course Attendance Requires: 100% attendance
Training: Classroom Lectures + Practical Demonstration & Practical Performance
Assessment: Written – 0.5 hours, Practical – 1 hour
Pass Criteria: Passing mark for the written assessment is 60%.
- A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be issued by SSG for those who have been
assessed as Competent.
- Safety Pass will also be issued
S$ 110.00 with GST
For further information you may contact us
Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd
No. 45, Sungei Kadut Loop Singapore: 729495
Tel: 6515 5775 Fax: 6278 7359